Optimize Your Health Today!
11 Tips to Start Today
1) Do you know that moderate consumption of coffee (about 3 to 4 cups per day), increases your lifespan by reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, type-2 diabetes, and Parkinson’s disease?
2) Save your beans for a DIY scrub!
4) Switch to organic coffee immediately!
Exposure to synthetic herbicides and pesticides sprayed on non-organic coffee imparts serious health illnesses like Parkinson’s disease, depression, asthma, breast cancer, diabetes, and obesity.
5) Your brain consumes 20% of the total body’s energy production. So, take care of your health to take care of your brain.
6) Leafy green vegetables like kale, spinach, and broccoli are rich in brain-healthy nutrients like vitamin K, Lutein, folate, and beta-carotene. Research shows that these leafy veggies reduce the rate of cognitive decline.
7) Do you know when sunlight touches your skin, a compound called nitric oxide released into the blood vessel? This compound helps in lowering your blood pressure. Thus, prevents the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
8) Even a 10-minute mindful meditation can lower distracting thoughts from anxious people.
9) The vast majority of your immune system resides in your gut. In fact, almost 70% of your immune system is in the digestive system.
10) Too much cleanliness is also not good for health!
11) Laughter can help keep you well. The saying laughter is the best medicine is a bit trite but there are some hidden truths. Laughter releases dopamine, which can help decrease stress. So, keep laughing!